How your family medicine doctors in Cypress, TX, can help you stay healthy.
A family doctor can help you and your entire family, providing excellent healthcare and medical services right when you need them. Whether you are having routine medical care or are suffering an acute medical issue, your family doctor is here to help.
Dr. Janette Nguyen and Dr. Hoan Ngo at Premier NW Houston Medical Group in Cypress, TX, offer a wide range of family medical services, to help keep you healthy.
Seek out the skills of your family doctor for routine medical care if you or a family member needs:
- A routine physical exam for work, school, or sports
- An annual check-up for overall health
- Routine well-child visits
- Routine lab testing or imaging services
- Yearly vaccinations for the flu, pneumonia, shingles, and more
Seek out the skills of your family doctor for acute illness or injury care if you or a family member has:
- A fever that doesn’t resolve
- A viral infection from a cold, the flu, or another cause
- A bacterial infection like strep throat, or an ear infection
- An injury from a sports or vehicular accident
- An injury from a work-related accident
- Strains, sprains, and inflammation of tendons, ligaments, or muscles
Seek out the skills of your family doctor for chronic illnesses if you or a family member has:
- Asthma and allergies
- Arthritis or degenerative joint disease
- High blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Depression or other mental health issues
- Weight management issues or obesity
Your family doctor can provide expert care for many medical issues, conditions, and diseases. If you need to visit a specialist, your family doctor can take care of the referral to get you the medical care you deserve quickly and easily.
To find out more about when to see your family doctor and the benefits of family medicine services, call Dr. Janette Nguyen and Dr. Hoan Ngo at Premier NW Houston Medical Group in Cypress, TX. You can reach them by calling (281) 758-1022, so call now.