Visiting your doctor on a regular basis is key to a healthy life. Whether you're feeling the effects of the common cold or just coming in for a checkup, we want to make sure you have all the facts you need to make an educated decision.
Services we offer include:
- Acute Illnesses Management, not limited to Heart, Lung, Gastrointestinal system, Genitourinary systems,..
- Chronic Disease Management, not limited to Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Thyroid disease, Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, …
- Urgent Care Walk-in Treatments
- Full Blood Work Including Drug Screenings
- Diagnostic Services: Electrocardiogram, Pulmonary Function Tests, Rapid Covid test, Covid test by PCR and antibodies, Influenza tesst, Rapid Strep tests, Tuberculosis skin tests, Ear wax removal, cryotherapy for pre-cancer skin spots,
- STD Check Up and Treatment
- Back, Muscle, Joints Problems, Sprains and Strains Management
- Family Planning and Counseling
- Preventive Medicine (Annual Physical)
- Vitamin B12 injections
- Pap Smears and Other Cancer Screenings
- Sports Medicine and Physicals
- School Physicals
- Occupational Medicine and Employment Physicals
- Office Based Minor Surgical Procedures i.e. Skin Wart and Abscesses Treatments,
- Laceration Repairs, Minor Wound Treatments etc.
- Flu vaccination
- Specialty referrals
- and Many More Services....
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.